T38 STILET Short Range Air Defence System
The self-contained mobile T38 STILET Air Defense Missile System (ADMS) is designed to defend Army units, industrial and military installations from the strikes of all types of modern and advanced aerial attack assets flying nap-of-the earth, at low and medium altitudes and possessing the RCS of 0.02 m² and above. The STILET ADMS provides acquisition and identification of targets on the move and at halts, as well as engagement of target with one or two missiles from a short halt or from a stationary position.
The T38 STILET SAM system comprises combat and technical support assets.
Combat assets composition:
- the T381 Combat Vehicle (CV)
- the T382 Surface-to-Air Missiles (SAM)
- the T383 Transportation and Loading Vehicle (TLV)
- the T384 Alignment Vehicle (AV)
- the T385 Maintenance Vehicle (MV)
- the T386 Automated Mobile Check-up and Testing Station (AKIPS)
- the T387 Ground Equipment Kit (GEK)